Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Singapore

My Singapore Experience and views Part 1

My Visit to Singapore

my visit to singapore

Singapore flag

I woke up at 5’o’clock in the morning. I took my bath and had my breakfast. Mom, Dad, grandma, grandpa and I started to Hyderabad. Our flight was at 11:05 pm. We reached our India’s most prestigious airport i.e., Rajiv Gandhi International Airport by 8:00 pm.

SHAMSHABAD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
HOLIDAYS IN SINGAPORE

RAJIV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


SILKAIR
HOLIDAYS IN SINGAPORE


Only Grandma, Grandpa and I were going to visit Singapore.  We then reached the airport. Our flight was SILKAIR. I got the window seat. View through my window was just amazing. Our journey was about 4hours 55minutes. The city lights of Singapore made the roads look like flowing lava.

Roads were glittering like gold with diamonds studded here and there.

holidays in singapore

Finally, we landed at 6’o’clock {Singapore} . Our journey was very safe. We were received by my Babai (my dad’s brother). we reached our home by 7:00 am. Our condominium was very huge containing 7-8 blocks in it. Ours was G block, 7th floor. 

Our Condominium

holidays in singapore

Our Apartments

holidays in singapore


On the first day, I took rest. I was much tired after 5 hours journey. In the evening we went to the swimming pool. I had a nice time with Chinnu(my elder brother) and Pranav (younger brother). we called up my parents ensuring them we were safe. we just had a good conversation with my family, wandering around the garden surrounding the swimming pool.


SWIMMING POOL

holidays in singapore





Related: My Singapore Experience and views Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib